HR Conversational Chatbot Consultants
We are independent HR conversational chatbot consultants who help organisations select the right chatbot solution, support them to deliver a successful implementation or help get a failing project get back on track
We’re not a tech provider and are solution agnostic, which means that we are completely impartial
We know a lot about conversational chatbots and keep a close eye on the supplier landscape and their evolving solutions
We’ve worked client-side and have deployed global, multi-language conversational chatbots – and know the potential challenges and pitfalls – so we know the right questions to ask.
You could say that we are hype-busters.
we Help you select the right conversational chatbot solution
The conversational chatbot landscape can be confusing, not least of all because of the multitude of names used by suppliers to describe them.
To add to the confusion, conversational chatbot solutions have widely varying intelligence, conversational capability and ease of implementation.
With so many potential conversational chatbot solutions, how do you decide which option is the best one to meet your current and future business needs? How do you cut through the hype and big promises?
HOW WE DO IT
- Support you to shortlist and select a solution which best meets your needs. We’ll ask the difficult questions, get under the bonnet where necessary, and provide an objective and informed view of the pros and cons of each option
- Help you produce your RFP to ensure it includes the right things
- Work with you to define the Vision for your department’s (or organisation’s) conversational chatbot, helping ensure that that it is future-proofed
- Support you in producing a compelling business case and ROI
- Help you define the skills and resource that you will need in your team to run the project once you have chosen a supplier – and help you plan for running the project and BAU
we help you deliver a successful conversational chatbot
A conversational chatbot project needs a very different ranges of skills and expertise – ones which you may not have in your team.
HOW WE DO IT
- Support your team (or provide training or mentoring) to ensure they are fully equipped with the knowledge and skills they need
- Facilitate workshops to define the vision and purpose of the project
- Act as the interface between you and your chatbot provider to ensure that they deliver what was promised
- Act as a trusted advisor/ in-house expert, sharing our own experiences and the potential challenges you need to plan for
- Work as part of your team throughout the project or on specific aspects
- Help you define the skills and roles you will need in the project team
we help you get a failing project back on track
If you’ve implemented an employee chatbot which isn’t performing as you had hoped, or if adoption is low, we provide impartial advice and support to help you get your project back on track.
Keith Williams was “parent” to one of the most ambitious multi-lingual, Global HR/IT conversational chatbots – Unilever’s Una Bot – setting the vision and leading the team which developed it, and since establishing KMW3, he has helped other organisations on their chatbot jouney. The speed at which conversational chatbot technology evolves means that he obsessively tracks the supplier landscape and their evolving solutions so he can provide impartial HR chatbot consultancy services to organisations globally.
Why not get in touch today for an informal chat about how we could help you?