Digital Employee Experience Consultants
Leaders of HR Services (along with their colleagues in IT and other functional employee services) are increasingly looking to improve digital Employee Experience (EX) through technology. And the business case is compelling, with an estimated 100 hours per employee to be saved each year, adding US$ 71m to the bottom line of a 20,000 employee organisation.
But all too often EX projects fail because the technology is the driver and only lip service is paid to understanding and solving the pain points of employees. Inevitably employees neither welcome nor adopt their new digital tools.
But it doesn’t need to be that way
We have the expertise to help you deliver a great digital Employee Experience – expertise based on the hands-on experience and learnings we gained as HR practitioners delivering global transformation projects
Below are just some of the ways we can support you
You’ve been tasked with leading a digital Employee Experience project and need to rapidly upskill your knowledge and understanding of the subject.
- Deliver Digital Employee Experience 101 training sessions to rapidly upskill you and your team, providing you with a firm foundation of understanding
- Help you understand what you need to do differently to deliver a great EX project and why
- Give you a framework to produce the business case and quantify potential financial and productivity gains
- Help you understand and evaluate how AI, Chatbots and automation can help deliver a great Employee Experience
- Help you anticipate, and plan strategies to overcome, resistance to change
- Provide you with tools and tips to manage the expectations of all stakeholders
You need help in producing a compelling business case to gain support for your digital EX project
- Support you at every stage of the process, using a standard framework and methodology
- Support you to develop your employee experience strategy
- Help you quantify the potential cost savings and and productivity gains (we’ll even crunch the numbers)
- Advise you on the relevant metrics and KPI’s to measure and report on success
- Help define the people resource (and roles) needed to deliver the project
- Support you in evaluating whether investment in additional technology platform is required
- Produce an overview of the current ‘As-is’ employee experience to support your case
You need support in setting the overarching strategy for the project and/or producing the operational project plan
- Work with you to define the Purpose, Vision, Objectives and Goals for the project as well as its guiding principles
- Advise you on planning for Design Thinking processes, the creation of User Experience maps and Agile project delivery
- Help you identify and prioritise the Use cases which will deliver the greatest value to both employees and the business
- Support in the re-imagining of existing processes
- Help you define roles, responsibilities and deliverables of the project team and stakeholders
- Identify the skills, knowledge and competencies you will require in your project team and new roles you might need (such as a conversational architect)
- Advise on how to develop self-service strategies
- Advise and support in developing best practice Knowledge Management strategies to support self-service and service centre agents
- Provide advice and support on developing a conversational Chatbot
- Facilitate the choice of the right technology or implementation partner
You don’t have people with the right skills in the team – you need specialist help
- We can work with you on any of the subjects outlined above, working as part of your team or mentoring the team through the process.
You haven’t achieved the increase in employee self -service or productivity you’d hoped for. User adoption is poor and employees complain that there are too many systems.
You need someone to do an objective review the current state.
- Audit the current employee experience, processes and technology
- Produce practical recommendations to increase user adoption and achieve KPIs
Whilst HR Services Technology Director at Unilever, Keith Williams led the digital Employee Experience programme for global HR Services – giving him a deep understanding of what is needed for digital EX to succeed, as well as the many potential pitfalls on the journey. He is a regular speaker on EX and supports both large and small organisations on their digital EX journey.
Why not get in touch today for an informal chat about how we could help you?