What we are able to offer clients is the benefit of the knowledge, hands-on experience and many lessons learned whilst Keith was HR Services Technology Director at Unilever, where he was responsible for developing and rolling out (what was then ) the most ambitious technology enabled global HR transformation programme. And we’re well connected with other subject experts whose expertise we can call on.
From working as part of your team in an advisory capacity helping you build the business case or project plan, we can provide a range of consulting services to help organisations overcome the challenges they find on their HR Digital Transformation, Chatbot or Employee Experience journey. Read about Keith’s credentials.
- Develop a business case so that real benefits and financial return are demonstrated
- Develop your strategy and roadmap
- Choosing a supplier so that you are supported by someone who delivers on realistic promises
- Plan and implement training your chatbot (or digital assistant) using Natural Language Processing to understand intent
- Set up a team so that they have the right competencies
- Prioritise use cases so that you can quickly deliver value
- Create a project plan incorporating all the requirements that Digital HR demands
- Maximise adoption so that you deliver the projected benefits
- Educate people so that they’re not fooled by the hype systems can attract
- Manage senior stakeholder expectations (and overcome the ‘fairy dust’ myth associated with Chatbots)
- Developing your HR digital transformation strategy
- Project change management
- Project audits
- Chatbot consultancy
(as Covid -19 allows) in any of the following ways:
- as part of your team in an advisory/ consultancy capacity
- facilitating sessions at strategy days/ awaydays
- supporting you with presentations to senior stakeholders/ expectation management
- one to ones
- team meetings
Get in touch today for an informal chat about how we can support you in your chatbot and digital HR transformation journey.